Dear MCC School Family,
Below is a link to a packet of information provided by the District Health Department. The packet includes procedures and guidelines that the Mason County Central School District will be following in the event of a COVID-19 exposure at school.
Just click on the link below to access the information that will likely answer many of your questions and or concerns. Such as:
- What happens when someone at school gets COVID-19?
- How to handle symptoms and household exposures?
- Privacy and Contacts Information
- What is a cohort?
- How does COVID-19 spread?
- What are the chances of catching COVID-19?
- When should a student stay home or be sent home? And for how long?
Stay Healthy and Strong Spartans!!