Sports Physicals for 2019 / 2020
All students wishing to participate in Middle School or High School athletics during the 2019/2020 school must have a physical on file dated on or after April 15, 2019 per Michigan High School Athletic Association. Any questions you can contact the Athletic Department @ 231.757.4748.
- We do have an agreement with Dr. Michelle Kuster of All Access Care in Ludington to offer a low cost physical for MCC student-athletes
- Families simply have to do the following: Go to www.all-access-care.com
- Click on the BLUE appointment tab and make an appointment
- When the family arrives for the appointment, simply announce that you are there for an MCC sports physical
- Dr. Kuster will email the completed physical card to MCC.
- All Access Care does NOT accept insurance
- All physicals for the 2019/20 school year must be dated April 15, 2019 or later