Mason County Central Free Meals for Kids Distribution Schedule and Information
The Mason County Central School District’s Food Service and Transportation Departments have collaborated to put together a meal distribution schedule that will begin on Tuesday, March 17th and continue through Friday, April 3rd (This includes our scheduled week of Spring Break).
We will be using 3 Bus Delivery Routes with 7 Distribution Hubs for the out-of-town children ages 0 to 18 (and up to 26 yrs old for our special needs population).
In addition, our Scottville Area children can pick up meals at the MCC Upper Elementary.
The Distribution Hubs and Schedules for Distribution are:
Scottville Area: MCC Upper Elementary 11:00 – 11:45
Route 1: Victory Baptist Church 11:00 – 11:45
St. Paul’s United Methodist Church 12:15 – 1:00
Route2: Legends Taxidermy 11:00 – 11:45
FreeSoil Community Center 12:00 – 12:45
Grant Fire Department 1:00 – 1:45
Route 3: Branch Fire Department 11:00 – 11:45
Evergreen Church 12:15 – 1:00
- These meals are FREE for All Children 0-18. Children do NOT have to be MCC students.
- The meals will be in a Grab-n-Go Format.
- For Specific Dietary Restrictions/Allergies Please Contact MaryAnn Nielsen at our Food Service Office: 231-757-5721.
- Parents can pick up on behalf of children and families can pick up for other families’ children.
- Lunches plus the next day’s breakfast will be provided.
- Weekend Meals will be distributed on Fridays.
- Multiple Days can be picked up but are limited to that day’s meal.
- Unfortunately the Free Meals are not for Adults.