MCC school election polling places
SCOTTVILLE — Mason County Central’s bond election is Tuesday, May 2. Polls will be open from 7 a.m. to 8 p.m. Voters are being asked to approve a 1.6 mills bond increase that will generate $31.54 million for school safety and security, along with building and infrastructure upgrades. The following is the list of polling places. Voters must vote in the voting precinct where they are registered to vote.
- Amber Township, Amber Township Hall, 171 S. Amber Rd.
- Branch Township, Branch Township Hall, 6688 First St., Walhalla.
- Custer Township, Custer Township Hall, 1950 E. US 10.
- Eden Township, Eden Township Hall, 3369 E. Hawley Rd.
- Free Soil Township, vote at Grant Township Hall
- Grant Township, Grant Township Hall, 843 W. Hoague Rd.
- Logan Township, Carr Community Fire Department, 3975 S. Tyndall Rd.
- Riverton Township, Riverton Township Hall, 2122 W. Hawley Rd.
- Sherman Township, Sherman Township Hall, 3854 Main St., Fountain
- Victory Township, Victory Township Hall, 4411 N. Stiles Rd.
- City of Scottville, Scottville City Hall, 105 N. Main St.
- Weare Township Hall, 6506 N. Oceana Dr.
- Lake Township, Lake Township Hall 15580 Star Lake Dr.
- Sweetwater Township, vote at Lake Township Hall